Re: [xmca] Bugged by buggies

From: Shirley Franklin <s.franklin who-is-at dsl.pipex.com>
Date: Fri Nov 21 2008 - 03:54:42 PST

Interact with the world, baby going forward, or interact with the
buggy-pusher, baby going backwards.
I used to prefer the former,whilst chatting with my boys.
In fact the recommendation this morning was not to change buggy, but
to talk to babies/toddlers. But the research recommended
backward=facing buggies.....!

Shirley