RE: [xmca] "Internal dynamics [image] of disease" (Roman Luria)

From: Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari who-is-at hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 30 2008 - 09:12:52 PDT

Oh... It's wonderful, thank you very much.
Do you think that "internal image of disease" from R.A.Luria can be related to the later approach of A.R. Luria in his "Romantic Science" followed by Sacks (as he said in "A leg to stand on") , and expressed in Luria's works, like "The mind of a mnemonist" and "The man with a shattered world"? Can I try to combine these contributions in a same coherent theoretical framework or many adjusts must be made? Sorry about my simple questions, but they are important to me at this moment and I'm trying to learn and to construct... Your contribution has been very important and elucidative. Sorry about my English too, my writing must sounds very rough, but I can understand you very well, and for this reason I write even so. Thank you for all.
Большое спасибо.
Achilles.