Re: [xmca] My ISCAR

From: Phil Chappell <philchappell who-is-at mac.com>
Date: Wed Oct 15 2008 - 00:29:30 PDT

Dear All,

This Moodle is an absolutely great resource for the poor ones like me
who couldn't make the congress. Thanks for your summary, Dot - I am
very interested in looking at Vygotsky's work from a meta-theoretical
perspective and note that Holbrook Mahn's paper possibly goes in that
direction. Can anyone access it - I get the following?

Regards,
Phil

Not Found

The requested URL /ISCAR-2008_Papers/iscar-paper_18.pdf was not found
on this server.

And for the climate change sceptics:
CLICK