Re: [xmca] Canadian contact for Bilinglatam III

From: Wolff-Michael Roth <mroth who-is-at uvic.ca>
Date: Sat Oct 04 2008 - 12:49:13 PDT

Many of us here in Canada speak several languages and have worked in
immersion classrooms :-) Michael

Wolff-Michael Roth, Editor-in-Chief
MIND, CULTURE, AND ACTIVITY
Email: mroth@uvic.ca
Journal: http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/1074-9039
Submissions: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/mca

Wolff-Michael Roth
Lansdowne Professor, Applied Cognitive Science
MacLaurin Building A548
University of Victoria Tel: 1-250-721-7885
Victoria, BC V8W 3N4 FAX: 1-250-721-7767
Canada URL: http://
www.educ.uvic.ca/faculty/mroth