[xmca] Canadian contact for Bilinglatam III

From: Ana Paula B. R. Cortez <apbrcortez who-is-at yahoo.com.br>
Date: Sat Oct 04 2008 - 09:54:28 PDT

Dear all,

Once again, I'd like to remind you all of our conference about bilingual education, bilingualism and citizenship in Latin America that will take place in São Paulo, Brazil, next July (please, check www.fernandaliberali.com.br/bilinglatam) - deadline for proposals: 30/11/08.

Apart from that, I'd like to ask you a little help: do you know anyone that works with bilingual education in Canada that might be interested in sending proposals to Bilinglatam? I think it is more than important to have participants from Canada sharing their experiences with us, since they have large experience in the subject.
Warm regards,

Ana Paula Barbosa Risério Cortez
English Language and Literature Professor
Faculty of Language and Education
University of Mogi das Cruzes-VL, Brazil
Av. Imperatriz Leopoldina, 550
Vl. Leopoldina, São Paulo, SP - Brazil
05305-000
55 11 3648-5050