Re: [xmca] Re: déjatel¹ nost¹

From: Andy Blunden <ablunden who-is-at mira.net>
Date: Wed Oct 01 2008 - 16:46:32 PDT

That's right Martin. In Capital, Marx did not write a theory
of everything, just an immanent critique of capital; one
specific, very well-defined type of activity. Real human
life, even in a capitalist world, presupposes a multiplicity
of types of activities. Capital subsumes more and more of
human life every year, and with that threatens to extinguish
life altogether.

Andy