Re: [xmca] The Strange Situation

From: <paulat who-is-at johnwtowsey.co.za>
Date: Fri Sep 12 2008 - 10:21:15 PDT

Dear David

Thank you very much for your email about these apparently strange
situations and your insightful and expansive drawing-in of threads. Dot
Robbins is about to start so I will write when I get back to SA. I agree
time is of the most important esence.

Take care and will be in touch early next week.

Paula T
ps will also send you the dvd next week. I get back to SA on Wednesday
after a 31-hour journey
 Dear Paula: