Re: [xmca] Vygotsky

From: GH <documax2 who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 19:08:26 PDT

It's just that his ideas are so elegant, and not just in practice, but
in explanation of the mind - what it is (that is). ontologically bang
on, and that makes it so hip to me, almost no matter who's heard of
the theories or not. Hey thanks Mike, for the note, and if there's any
links go up, or some way I can access that talk you mention - please
pass it along, as I'd really appreciate it, And I need something good
to read!

Glen (Scotty) Hamilton.