RE: [xmca] [Fwd: Conference Query]

From: Duvall, Emily <emily who-is-at uidaho.edu>
Date: Thu Sep 04 2008 - 00:08:39 PDT

Hi Mary,
By going to the Program and the Index of speakers I can tell you that you are scheduled for Thursday 1:50-3:20 pm (P7).
That's the best I can do.
~ Em

Emily Duvall, PhD
Assistant Professor Curriculum & Instruction
University of Idaho, Coeur d'Alene
1000 W. Hubbard Suite 242 | Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
T 208 667 2588 | F 208 667 5275 emily@uidaho.edu | www.cda.uidaho.edu

He only earns his freedom and his life, who takes them every day by storm.
-- Johann Wolfgang Goethe