Re: [xmca] mundane ISCAR questions

From: Steve Gabosch <stevegabosch who-is-at mac.com>
Date: Wed Sep 03 2008 - 11:25:21 PDT

Here is what I think I have figured out.

The Warren Conference Service Desk is located at Earl's Place 7:30am
till 11pm. According to the search feature on the UCSD site, Earl's
Place can be found in Canyon Vista 640.

Canyon Vista 640 is north and across the street from Atkinson Hall
(CAL-IT), where Equality Lane intersects with Voigt Drive and then
dead ends near Canyon Vista 640.

The nearest parking lots for the area we will be in - Atkinson Hall
(CAL-IT, Calit2, and who knows what else they call it!), the Canyon
Vista 640, and the Warren College dorms - are P504, P502, and P503.
P502 is on the west side of Equality Lane. P504 is on Justice Lane,
to the east of Equality Lane. (I don't know if there is a Liberty
Lane :-)) ).

Daily visitor permits can be bought at any of the pay machines all
over campus at $7.00 per day. There is a pay machine in P403 on the
south side of Voigt Drive on the east side of Atkinson Hall.

Those staying in dorms are issued "S" parking permits at the Warren
Conference Service Desk upon check-in, according to that confirmation
letter.

Official Registration is 4pm - 7pm in the Atkinson Hall Courtyard.
There will be a Welcoming Reception there from 5pm to 7:30.

It looks like those who are arriving Sunday should head to Canyon
Vista 640, and get a key and all your questions answered.

I hope I don't have wrong information here. Please add or correct
anything.

- Steve