Re: [xmca] info on ISCAR 2008

From: Ana Guenthner <anaguenthner who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sun Aug 31 2008 - 14:27:33 PDT

Hello Olga,

ISCAR website questions:

1. The UCSD team on the website have pictures but no link to their e-mail or
contact numbers.
2. I did notice that the website had conflicting schedules for the intent
participation, of which I am registered to participate.

When you click on the link program: It mentions- September 8
When you are on the home page, and you click on "conference itinerary": It
mentions-September 7

Would appreciate clarification. Thank you. Ana B-G.