Re: [xmca] info on ISCAR 2008

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Wed Aug 27 2008 - 07:00:57 PDT

Thanks for all that info, Olga. Sure does look impressive. Gotta get my
noodle around a moodle while trying to figure out about my first life!! :-)

For people arriving in San Diego early who arrive in town early and can
resist going sailing or swimming at the beach, and find time on their hands,
we will be glad to see them at LCHC. Directions including phone contacts are
on the bottom of the lchc home page under *contact us*. (
http://lchc.ucsd.edu/).

Thanks to you and the organizing committee for all your hard work.
mike