Re: [xmca] Assessment and Evaluation from Multiple Perspectives

From: Lois Holzman <lholzman who-is-at eastsideinstitute.org>
Date: Thu Aug 21 2008 - 19:18:18 PDT

The work of Kim Sabo Flores is in the sociocultural vein:
Sabo Flores, K. (2007). Youth Participatory Evaluation: Strategies for
Engaging Young People (Research Methods for the Social Sciences)
Jossey-Bass.
Sabo Flores, K. (2003). Youth Participatory Evaluation: A Field in the
Making: New Directions for Evaluation (J-B PE Single Issue (Program)
Evaluation), Jossey-Bass.
kimsaboflores.com

Lois

Lois Holzman, Director
East Side Institute for Group and Short Term Psychotherapy
920 Broadway, 14th floor
New York NY 10010
tel. 212.941.8906 ext. 324
fax 212.941.0511