RE: [xmca] question for help

From: Peter Smagorinsky <smago who-is-at uga.edu>
Date: Sun Aug 10 2008 - 04:36:21 PDT

This book is available free online and although it doesn't take an
explicitly CHAT perspective, it shows how argumentative practices vary from
one community of practice or discourse community to the next.
http://wac.colostate.edu/books/textual_dynamics/

Peter Smagorinsky
The University of Georgia
125 Aderhold Hall