Re: [xmca] District of Columbia v. Heller Decision

From: <TVMathDude who-is-at aol.com>
Date: Sun Jul 20 2008 - 13:59:46 PDT

For me, it isn't about guns, bombs, knives or any weapon, it is about
emotions. When emotions trump reason, people will kill people. In America, the
current leadership has made it quite clear - shoot first, talk later. Leaders
throughout the world understand the power of fear, and use it to their own end.

The irony is: we as teachers can change the world - one student, one class,
one school -- at a time.

It ain't about the guns, it's about the people.

REB

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.