Re: [xmca] Call for Proposals and Reviewers

From: Olga Vasquez <ovasquez who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon Jul 14 2008 - 08:36:09 PDT

>Michael and all,

Maybe the SL ISCAR 2008 team--Jonathon Stern and
Kristen Clark and I can prepare a paper on the
SL activities as a tool for exploring a new
dimension of mind and reality. We will be
recording
the SL activities as much as possible and
Johnathon is doing his dissertation in Sociology
on SL.

Just a thought.
olga

Olga A. Vásquez