Re: [xmca] Vygotskyan approach to mental health - socio-genetic roots of mental diseases and psychotherapeutic semiotic mediation.

From: Shirley Franklin <s.franklin who-is-at dsl.pipex.com>
Date: Tue Jul 08 2008 - 02:17:38 PDT

Eric,

I would be interested to hear more about what you consider to be
Vygotsky's misunderstandings of literacy and its effect on higher
mental functions.
As far as I am aware he didn't write much more than a few pages on
this. What he wrote was rather interesting.

What do you think is the problem?

Shirley