Re: [xmca] Publish and/or Perish (ISI Thomson journals list)

From: Anton Yasnitsky <the_yasya who-is-at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jul 04 2008 - 23:00:18 PDT

The list of ISI journals is available from our University [Un-ty of Toronto] Library as an electronic source. I believe all major [North American] universities subscribe to the materials of Thomson Publishers.

The list is pretty long, also, it is divided into two parts (Social and Natural Sciences, I guess). There is quite a lot of info there and it is not really clear how these data can be shared. I would be glad to be of any help if anybody could suggest what exactly is interesting with respect to ISI: just the list of titles (which is fairly easy to post here at xmca) or anything else?