Re: [xmca] Uptake and Takeaway

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jun 29 2008 - 17:34:07 PDT

David et al---

I come very late to this note and for the moment wish only to emphasize my
appreciation for David
taking notice of the invitation for readers of MCA to write editorials. The
idea is indeed to take up
some issue or issues that have appeared in the past and comment on them with
respect to the present.
This is a different function than summarizing what is to come.

So far as I know, except for David's Xmca note below, there has been no
uptake of this takeupable idea.
Why not?

The door is open. Why not walk in?
For openers, David, perhaps you could work your comments below into a guest
editorial of your own.
After all, there are lots of readers of MCA who are not members of XMCA (and
versa vice, alas).

mike