Re: [xmca] Cross-Cultural Psychology Bulletin

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 11:29:58 PDT

Ah, yes, the past Peter.
Who was not brave enough to undergo what when lives were on the line,not
only
yours but your family's?

The new version of the Luria autobiorgraphy with a DVD specifying some of
this stuff
in writing, some by people speaking, as out and around.

And have we discussed self censorship?

The topic of "the" history will be one of the ISCAR sessions. Ought be very
interesting.
Nice that we can still cc vpz!!
mike