Re: [xmca] aphasic fingers

From: Shirley Franklin <s.franklin who-is-at dsl.pipex.com>
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 01:26:37 PDT

I think there is more to it than that, because I tend to do it with
very key words for myself - Englsih, eudctaion (I used to train
Engslih teachers) .
  I think I am getting worse on a more general level. It could be
that they more one types the more competent one thinks one is - when
one isn't!

My boss, who writes a lot academically, does tis a lot and describes
herself as dyslexic!

Best

Shirley