Re: [xmca] permission?

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jun 14 2008 - 18:50:04 PDT

Potentialism is a nice rephrasing of his grandfather's (and that
generation's) idea of methodological
optimism. Its greatest achievement, in my opinion, was the work that
Mescheryakov and colleagues did
with the blind-deaf. It is BOTH a methodolical AND an ethical/moral stance.

I wonder what other's think on this interesting collection of issues.
mike