Re: [xmca] Help in teaching and learning maths

From: Andy Blunden <ablunden who-is-at mira.net>
Date: Tue Jun 10 2008 - 22:07:03 PDT

Thank you all, a host of people have contacted me with their
suggestions off-list and we have a wealth of material to
work with. My brother is stunned by the generosity and
breadth of the response from this list.

Thank you all.
I'll report back maybe after Marissa's exams in November and
let's see how successful they've been.

thanks again
Andy