Re: [xmca] Italica Mysteriosa

From: Anton Yasnitsky <the_yasya who-is-at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri May 30 2008 - 19:01:56 PDT

This paragraph is from Vygotsky's The history of the development of higher
mental functions, 1998, vol. 4, and appears in the very beginning of
Chapter 2 (second paragraph of the English text), p. 27:
http://books.google.com/books?id=Wvy8rt0kzf0C&pg=PT51&sig=h4_jo_H1Zg7B0w25Jj6gENT-NS8#PPT51,M1

Here is the 1998 version of the quote:

... Finding a method is one of the most important tasks of the researcher.
The method in such cases is simultaneously a prerequisite and product, a
tool and a result of the research...