Re: [xmca] University & Conformity

From: Michalis Kontopodis <michalis.kontopodis who-is-at staff.hu-berlin.de>
Date: Wed May 28 2008 - 01:49:09 PDT

Dear all, I am very thankful for the discussion that is taking place,
which helps me to reflect on my work and life at the University.

I am going to attend a Conference for School Psychology and will not
participate actively in the next days.

I am looking forward discussing in-vivo with you at the Symposium
organized by G. Wells in S.Diego,

Michalis Kontopodis

research associate
humboldt university berlin