Re: [xmca] Tool and Sign in the Development of the Child

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 26 2008 - 15:18:23 PDT

Thanks for pointing out the website, Joao and Anton.
Jaan V said it is no problem downloading the Tool and Symbol piece for
discussion, but the whole book us up there 166 megabytes.(!).
Has anyone clipped the Tool and Symbol essay so it can be accessible to
those whose facilities will choke on the whole book???
mike