Re: [xmca] culture as function

From: <ERIC.RAMBERG who-is-at spps.org>
Date: Wed May 21 2008 - 17:21:46 PDT

                  Yes Roger:

I would certainly agree. When I am teaching algebra I constantly try to
use words such as 'like terms', 'distribute', 'integer', 'greatest common
factor', etc. Presenting the material in numerous ways but always linking
each presentation back to the words is the only way I have found that these
concepts begin to stick. Is this what you are saying?

eric