Re: [xmca] a materialist psychology

From: Andy Blunden <ablunden who-is-at mira.net>
Date: Sat May 17 2008 - 17:15:55 PDT

Ed, can we talk this through off line? In fact I do not have
the audio files in that folder, but I did when the PPT was
created. The fact that you know the name of that folder
proves to me that the name of the local folder is in the PPT
file. But you know, when I open the copy on the website with
PPT I get the audio even though that folder you mention no
longer exists on my computer! I know from experience with
people making HTML files with Web Composer often make the
mistake of linking local files. I am not an experienced PPT
user; I was aware of this danger, but I thought I had
avoided it.

Can you email me off line to tell me how you did it?

Andy