[xmca] iscar 2008 update

From: Olga Vasquez <ovasquez who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue May 06 2008 - 15:01:20 PDT

Dear friends and colleagues,

        (1) Bravo! we have completed the review
process and everyone with correct email addresses
have been contacted. If you have not received
word from us it is for one of two reasons:

          a. You are a second or third author.
If you need a letter please write to Jasmine
Rodriguez: jerodrig@ucsd.edu
        send exactly this information:
        TITLE OF PROPOSAL:
         THEME:
         TYPE OF PROPOSAL:

        This information will help us seek through over 1,000 proposals.

          b. Your proposal is incomplete or we
had a bad email for you. Please go to this
website for instructions.

                  http://iscar.ucsd.edu/incomplete-but-accepted.html

        (2) We will be sending letters within a
week asking for digital (Word) versions of the
proposals for the Program and Book of Abstracts.
Please write them exactly as you would like
them published. You can include diacritical
marks but please no graphs or charts.

        (3) Early Registration has been extended
to May 30th but I urge you register early
if you want to get campus housing--in state of
the art apts, 4 minute walk from the conference
center, plus 3 meals a day and the greatest deal in all of California!

        (4) Please continue to preview website for updates: iscar2008.com.

        (5) If you have urgent questions, please
do not hesitate to contact me: ovasquez@ucsd.edu

Thank your for your patience and continued support,

Sincerely,

Olga

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:

--
Olga A. Vásquez
Associate Professor