[xmca] educational psychology of Vygotsky

From: Joao Batista <jbmartin who-is-at sercomtel.com.br>
Date: Sun Apr 27 2008 - 22:01:01 PDT

Xmcaers, I have a great and urgent problem. I have in my hands two
translations of the Educational Psychology of Vygotsky. One in Portuguese
and other in English. The first is of published by Martins Fontes - Brazil,
the second is of Lucie Press.
The Brazilian translation counts with 21 chapters, while the English
translation counts with 19. Does anybody have the original work of Vigotski?
If yes, could tell me how many chapters this book was written originally?

Thanks

Joao Martins