Re: [xmca] Listen, Foreigner/ Development as semiotic-material ordering

From: Michalis Kontopodis <michalis.kontopodis who-is-at staff.hu-berlin.de>
Date: Thu Apr 17 2008 - 12:34:38 PDT

By accident a former version of my email has been sent (see bellow)
with the sentence 'in order not to enable some dialogue'-- I hope that
it is clear that 'not' should be deleted,

the right version has also been sent (see my second email of yesterday),

I apologise for it,

Michalis Kontopodis

research associate
humboldt university berlin