[xmca] Re: BIRTHDAY

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 13 2008 - 09:53:05 PDT

My Google Calendar Clearly says that I have no events scheduled for today,
so the idea that it is my birthday must be some sort
of irrational error on the part of a rumor monger of unknown, perhaps viral
origin.

On the other other hand, I do feel kind of old so maybe there is some truth
to it.

Greetings to all.
mike