Re: [xmca] Antirecapitulationism

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 03 2008 - 15:39:50 PDT

Take care, Vera. The only thing pneumonia enables is more pneumonia if you
do not FULLY recover. I know, from personal experience.

I am still about a week behind the discussion and need to see how Sasha
and Martin's discussion is going.

Thanks for additional observation on emotion/thought measuring issues. Got
myself this hand little digital recorder that goes 26 hours at a clip with
usb
portability. But worry about how to coordinate that evidence with behavioral
evidence.
mike