Re: [xmca] Inside|Outside; emotion|cognition

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 03 2008 - 16:04:25 PDT

Carol-- You are missing some in between discussion and also an actual idea
of the research site and existing procedures. This will not be of interest
to all, but to get some idea of the use of slow motion animation and physics
teaching in an informal setting go to

http://www.tclearninglounge.org/ click on ucsd buddies and then
the second yellow entry for Robert. Its both serious and whimsical.

Other productions at the site might be of interest to some.

Why in the world do you think that the emotion/cognition/action
nexus cannot be empirically studied? Seems like there is a mountain of
counter evidence, all of it, of course, subject to various interpretations,
but that does not distinguish it from all sorts of other stuff we
"re-search."