Re: [xmca] ISCAR '08 Paper Submission Errors - IMPORTANT!!

From: David Preiss <davidpreiss who-is-at uc.cl>
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 09:40:34 PST

Hi all,
What's going to be the procedure of ISCAR to handle this? I cannot submit my
paper again until the beginning of March since I am out of office until then.
It would be nice to hear from the conference organizers.
best,
David

Bruce Jones escribió:

> I created a major computer problem on the machine that handles the
> paper submissions for the 2008 ISCAR Conference.
>
> ALL paper proposals submitted before 10:00, Pacific Standard Time,
> on February 20th, have been damaged.
>
> If you submitted a proposal for a paper - NOT a poster session or
> symposium, just a paper - then we need for you to re-submit the proposal.
>
> NOTE: You MUST resubmit your paper proposal if you wish to be considered
> for the conference.
>
> If you know people who might have submitted paper proposals, and who are
> not subscribed to XMCA, please pass this along to them.
>
> I am completely at fault here. I am extremely sorry for the grief
> I am causing you and others.
>
> While there is nothing I can do to recover the lost data, if there
> are other ways I can help you, please contact me at <a
> href="mailto:bjones@communication.ucsd.edu">
> bjones@communication.ucsd.edu</a>
>
> My apologies,
>
> Bruce Jones
>
> and my apologies if you receive two copies of this message.
>
> -

David D. Preiss Ph.D.
Profesor Auxiliar / Assistant Professor
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
Escuela de Psicología.
Av. Vicuña Mackenna 4860.
Macul, Santiago de Chile.
Chile