[xmca] Call for Reviews

From: Tamara Jackson <tamarajeanjackson who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 18 2008 - 11:30:17 PST

Dear XMCA Members,

Copied below is a list of books we are considering for review in Mind,
Culture, and Activity. Please take a look and consider reviewing one
of the following:

 Gregory Landini
 Wittgenstein's Apprenticeship with Russell
 Cambridge 2007
 284 pp

Kasia Szpakowska
Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
Blackwell 2008
220 pp

Kiyoshi Amano
Psychological Studies on the Education and Development of Literacy in
Japanese Preschool Children and Children with Learning Disabilities
Chuo University Academic Publications 2006
400 pp

Ole Dreier
Psychotherapy in Everyday Life
Cambridge 2008
305 pp

If you are interested in reviewing please let me know as soon as
possible and I will send you a review copy of the book by mail. We
would like to receive the completed review in approximately three
months from the date you receive the book but this is negotiable. The
review copy of the book will be yours to keep! Woo-hoo!

To volunteer as a reviewer, please send me a note at
tamarajeanjackson@gmail.com. In the subject of your e-mail, please
write "Wish to review."

Thank you in advance!

Tamara Jackson :)