[xmca] Emotional Intelligence

From: Louise Hawkins <l.hawkins who-is-at cqu.edu.au>
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 15:35:07 PST

 A plea for assistance:

A collegue of mine is undertaking her masters on Emotional Intelligence.
She is looking for an EI test that she can use to consider how EI
affects Academic success.

The principle test is the MSCEIT, which will cost her $1500(AUS). Her
supervisor believes that she can find something equivalent that will not
cost that much. Does anyone know of an equivalent test? Or whether she
can get hold of the MSCEIT without paying all that money....

Thank you in advance for any assistance

Regards

Louise Hawkins

Lecturer - School of Management & Information Systems
Faculty Business & Informatics
Building 19/Room 3.38
Rockhampton Campus
Central Queensland University