RE: [xmca] online games as tools for sociability

From: Luiz Carlos Baptista <lucabaptista who-is-at fcsh.unl.pt>
Date: Sat Feb 02 2008 - 05:15:50 PST

Thanks a lot. I already knew Constance's and Kurt's work, I'll check the
european guys.

As regards data, I will draw on current and ongoing ethnographic and
sociological approaches, as well as my own experience as gamer. My interest
is philosophical rather than "empirical".

Best,
Luiz

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 21:15:20 -0800, Jay Lemke wrote

http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/browse/browse.asp?btype=6&serid=170

"The brain is a wonderful thing. Everybody should have one."

Luiz Carlos Baptista

Instituto de Filosofia da Linguagem
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Faculdade de Ciências Sociais e Humanas