Re: [xmca] CH-SIG organizes a pre-AERA Workshop (reminder)

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane <ana who-is-at zmajcenter.org>
Date: Tue Feb 26 2008 - 04:38:19 PST

Dear Vesna,
We are planing to tape (audio and possibly video) the whole workshop.
At the moment, we are also looking into a possibility to get a grant
for this and its twin workshop in September (a pre-ISCAR workshop). A
grant will enable us, among other things, to work on transcripts and
production of articles, and other forms of dissemination (a book,
collection of papers, and multimedia forms of production).
I'll keep you posted
Ana

Dr. Ana Marjanovic-Shane
ana@zmajcenter.org