Re: [xmca] Vygotsky and Trotsky

From: Leif Strandberg <leifstrandberg.ab who-is-at telia.com>
Date: Tue Jan 29 2008 - 23:43:24 PST

Hi,
In chapter 7 in Aleksandr Etkind's interesting book Eros
Nevosmomozjnogo (An impossible passion? - 'En omöjlig passion' in
Swedish) you can read about Trotskij's sympathy for psychoanalysis,

in chapter 8 - about Pedology (and LSV and others)

Perhaps Aron Zalkind could have been a link between LSV and Trotskij?

Leif
Sweden