Re: [xmca] artefact 3

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jan 10 2008 - 09:31:29 PST

Could we substitute "Absractness" for "vagueness" and then seek various ways
to rise to useful concrete instantiations to avoid falling into ungrounded
tangled attempts to understand each other.

Social/cultural. Another long issues. But I think the example of the mother
saying "she is never going to be a rugby" player when a baby is born, and
the way the proleptic transformatiosn of material and social are made
available for inspection there is one tiny
toe hold on understanding the social-ity/cultural relationship.

Upclose demandful life requires that I put this aside but the issues are
important and a lot is left out here. Maybe a community discussion via
skype?

ALSO, NOTE, more matrials following from the LCHC-Helsinki DWR group
discussion is now online at xmca.

mike