Re: [xmca] unsubscribe

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jan 01 2008 - 10:06:11 PST

Benhaz and all --
At the xmca webpage where you signed up for XMCA in the first place there
is a notice of how to unsubscribe:

If you are already a subscriber and wish to unsubscribe from the list,
please send an email to Bruce Jones <bjones@weber.ucsd.edu> from the
subscribed address.

If you are uncertain how to find the XMCA web page, follow the YELLOW brick
road at lchc.ucsd.edu to discussions to xmca and to that
nice blue Bruce Jones sign that, when clicked upon, gets you Bruce's email
and you will be unsubscribed.

This technicolor arrangement with its interdiction by a live human being is
the best we know to keep XMCA from being messed with by
people with less than community-enhancing goals. There is no fully certain
way to do this other than to have the list formally moderated,
and to the best of my knowledge, there is no more people in favor of that
move than there are people anxious to take on such a role.

Happy New Year Benhaz. May it be a year free of unwanted pixels!

mike