Re: [xmca] social memory

From: Ed Wall <ewall who-is-at umich.edu>
Date: Sun Dec 30 2007 - 12:21:22 PST

Paul

    From my perspective here are a few which are more or less
essential (the Middleton one I'm a bit less sure about, but it might
be interesting and helpful). The first two, in a sense, do not
address where he may be headed. However, they address the phenomenon
- a good starting point.

Bartlett, Fredrick C. "Remembering." Cambridge: Cambridge University
Press, 1932/1995.

Casey, Edward S. "Remembering: a Phenomenological Study."
Bloomington, Indiana: Indiana University Press, 2000.

David Moddleton and Derek Edwards (eds). Collective Remembering.
Thousand Oaks: Sage 190

A general question for you: Why do people write "Thank you in advance."?

Ed Wall