RE: [xmca] Subject: Verb, Object

From: Andy Blunden <ablunden who-is-at mira.net>
Date: Sat Dec 29 2007 - 18:10:11 PST

A great review of my paper Helena.
Thank you.
Just to emphasise, in what I say about the various founding figures of CHAT
and their key ideas, it is not my intention to say that someone was wrong
or needs correction, but rather just to try to pick up an essential thread
and connect it with some other currents and problems of theory, outside the
home territory of CHAT.
Andy

  Andy Blunden : http://home.mira.net/~andy/ tel (H) +61 3 9380 9435,
mobile 0409 358 651