Re: [xmca] Subject: Verb, Object

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 28 2007 - 10:09:54 PST

I follow you right up to the last paragraph in this note, Andy, where you
write:

I want to go back to Hegel methodologically and work on the claim that an
*immanent* critique of the categories of activity is the only viable
approach. Otherwise, we are just pulling pre-determined categories out of
our own heads. The latter is the usual approach in my view.

Probably this means that I need to go back and read your article more
carefully.
What is an *immanent" critique?

mike