Re: [xmca] Subject and Self

From: <ERIC.RAMBERG who-is-at spps.org>
Date: Fri Dec 21 2007 - 15:49:21 PST

                        Andy:

PLEASE do not interpret me as writing FOR valsiner!. I am the one who
brought up thesis/antithesis/synthesis. I am the one tying valsiner ( and
subsequently valsiner's theories on developmental psychology) to hegel. I
apologize if I mislead you into thinking valsiner references hegel. As far
as I know his only references to hegel would be historical to his work
regarding Vygotskian theory.

thank you,
eric