[xmca] Re: Vygotsky and Problems

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sat Dec 08 2007 - 12:50:36 PST

Can you give us a context/some examples, Lois?
The Russian psych jrnl Voprosi Pskihologii is sometimes translated as
"Problems of psychology", soimetimes as "Questions of psychology"
(vopros=question as a rule), and of course,
when the anti-vygotskians started a journal of their own they joked about
calling it "Answers of psychology."
mike