Re: [xmca] cognition bounded?

From: Paul Dillon <phd_crit_think who-is-at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Dec 06 2007 - 16:57:07 PST

The classic Zen (or Chan) Buddhist dialogue is the koan. e.g,, Does a dog have Buddha nature? or How much does mu weigh? The answers to these always depend on a direct intuitive experience that cannot be rationally deduced.

  In that light an actvity theoretic koan occurred to me thinking about the thread on "mind": Where are you when you're minding your own business?

  Paul

Ana Marjanovic-Shane <ana@zmajcenter.org> wrote:
  It is interesting that you connect Zen with dialogic thought!
Ana

--
//