Re: [xmca] Happy Chanukah

From: Elina Lampert-Shepel <ellampert who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 04 2007 - 13:47:15 PST

Bella, thank you! It's beautiful. Happy Hannukah!

On Dec 4, 2007 4:30 PM, Mike Cole <lchcmike@gmail.com> wrote:

> Vzaimno!
> mike
>
> On Dec 4, 2007 12:34 PM, bella kotik <bella.kotik@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >From Bella & Ted Happy Chanuka!
> > Sincerely yours Bella Kotik-Friedgut

Elina Lampert-Shepel
Assistant Professor
Graduate School of Education
Mercy College New Teacher Residency Program
Mercy College
66 West 35th Street
New York, NY 10001
(212) 615 3367
I have on my table a violin string. It is free. I twist one end of
it and it responds. It is free. But it is not free to do what a
violin string is supposed to do - to produce music. So I take it,
fix it in my violin and tighten it until it is taut. Only then it
is free to be a violin string.
              Sir  Rabindranath  Tagore.