Re: [xmca] L. I. Bozhovich and perezhivanie

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sun Dec 02 2007 - 12:59:14 PST

Gee, Dot-- I didn't think you were using a WRONG term, I figured you might
be aiming for something slightly different from
defamiliarization/decentration. I was confused by my sense that you
might be using two terms intended to be synonymous that I thought were
antonyms, but these are big, unfamiliar words and when one doesn't know the
territory well, its easy to get confused.
The Frankl metaphor of retina and soul is pretty amazing.

I am sure everyone is appreciative of you thoughtful notes. Those who are
not interested know where the delete button is, lets hope!!
mike